Ottertex Waterproof Canvas - Lime Green
Sold by the piece: You will receive the size/qty ordered - Orders are not cut continuously. Example: An order of 2 half yards will be in 2 pieces, not 1 full yard, etc...
Fat Quarter 18" x 30"
Half Yard 18" x 60"
Yard 36" x 60"
The perfect bag lining - no interfacing required! You can iron out creases on the right side only. Do not iron the PVC backing!
100% polyester canvas with PVC backing, 60" wide
Available in a variety of colors, these patented Ottertex Canvas Waterproof fabrics are crafted with 100% polyester fibers.
Ottertex®️ Canvas Waterproof fabrics can be used both indoors and outdoors. Some great project ideas include; patio furniture upholstery, backpacks, tote bags, camping chairs, tents, truck bed and boat covers, outdoor awnings, and much, much more.
• Waterproof. Mold & Mildew Resistant.
• Maximum Durability. Rated For Daily, High Volume Use.
• Can Withstand Any Environment. Minimum Temperature, -10°F or -22°C.
• Easy To Transport; 1.1lbs per yard.
• Fade Resistant. 500 Hours Of UV Protection.
Our Ottertex®️ Canvas Waterproof fabrics may fade if it's exposed to the sun for too long (approximately 500 hours).
- Brush off all loose dirt with a soft bristle brush.
- Evenly spray on a cleaning solution (can be simply water or a brand trusted soap).
- Gently and evenly scrub with a soft bristle brush.
- Allow cleaning solution (after it is brushed around) to sit and eliminate all dirt and marks.
- Rinse thoroughly until all the soap residue is gone.
- Allow for fabric to air dry.